LIMITED WARRANTY Disclaimer
What we cover:
Hardware failure : Hard Disk, RAM, Battery and etc.
Remote diagnosis and support such as system performance issues
Exchange with original part or OEM part
- Komputermurah.my hereby warrants that the refurbished products you have purchased (“Product”) is free from defects in materials or workmanship under normal use during the warranty period applicable to the Product as defined in the Limited Product Warranty (“Warranty Period”).
- The Warranty Period commences on the date of purchase of the Product.
- The sales receipt or your purchase invoice showing the date of purchase of the Product and duly filled Warranty Instructions, showing the serial number and date of purchase of the Product, is the proof of the date of purchase. Customers may be asked to furnish proof of ownership and date of purchase by showing the sales receipt/purchase invoice/warranty card. This warranty extends only to the original purchaser, and is non-transferable to anyone who subsequently purchases, leases or otherwise obtains the product from the original purchaser.
- Within the warranty period, Komputermurah.my authorized service provider will, at no additional charge; perform repair or replacement of defects in workmanship or parts covered by this warranty.
- Transportation charges or logistic will be bear by customers even during the warranty period, for sending and receiving.
- All exchanged parts and products replaced under warranty service will become the property of komputermurah.my reserves the right to replace defective parts with any serviceable used parts that meet the performance specifications of new parts.
- This warranty shall be rendered null and void if :
- The Product is damaged due to transportation, fall, weather, extreme temperatures, shock, improper use, mishandling or negligence after the purchase of the Product.
- The Product is damaged as a result of natural disaster or acts of God, e.g. fire, flood, lightning.
- The Product is damaged as a result of connection to irregular voltage sources. The Product is installed, maintained, operated or use other than in accordance with the instructions provided by Komputermurah.my in relation to the Product.
- The Product is altered, modified and repaired by a party not authorized by Komputermurah.my.
- The customer cannot provide the sales receipt or purchase invoice or the Warranty card is lost, damaged or tampered.
- The Warranty period has expired.
- The warranty does not cover : –
- Transportation, delivery and/or incidental costs incurred in the fulfilment of this warranty.
- Any software preloaded on or otherwise sold with the Product. All software is provided as is and Komputermurah.my disclaims any and all warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to any implied warranty of non-infringement of third-party rights, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Komputermurah.my does not warrant that the software will be error free or that the software will meet the customers’ requirements.
- Damage to or loss of any programs, data or removable storage media. The customer is responsible for saving (backing up) any programs, data or removable storage media. The customer is advised to backup essential programs and data before allowing or sending for service.
- Parts requiring replacement due to normal wear and tear, corrosion, rust or stain (including expendable or consumable parts).
- Products where the model number or serial number has been removed altered or obliterated from the product. f. Defects or damage arising from computer virus attacks; or g. Defects or damage caused by the use of third party optional products or consumables in conjunction with the product.
- Unless otherwise stated, the Product is entitled to DOA (Defective-On-Arrival) claim should the Product fails within five (5) calendar days upon new installation. The product must be in complete set as original and scratch/damage free. Komputermurah.my reserves the right to repair the product if it has been discontinued.
- Warranty support will be provided only during normal office hours 9am till 6pm.
- For the period warranty service , Komputermurah.my reserves the right to courier the replacement module to the customer, should it from preliminary investigations determined that the failure in the product is due to externally connected modules such as the keyboard or mouse.
- Repaired /replaced Laptop / PCs or part thereof will be warranted for the balance of the original warranty period or SIX (06) months from the date of repair/replacement whichever is longer.
- Komputermurah.my will, at its option, repair or replace any hardware found defective at the time of receipt, or which becomes defective within the Warranty Period, except where attributable to misuse, physical damage, accident, repair, or modifications made by a person other than Komputermurah.my
- Except as set forth above, there are no other expressed or implied warranties.
- Subject as expressly provided in clause 1, all warranties, conditions or other terms implied by statute or common law, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for purpose, are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Komputermurah.my and/or its company, subsidiaries, shareholders, directors, affiliates, authorized dealers, distributors and retailers and authorized service providers shall not be liable to you for any special, incidental, indirect or consequential loss or damages whatsoever (including without limitation, damages for loss of revenue, business, profits, goodwill or contracts, business interruption, loss of business information, or any other pecuniary loss), costs, expenses or other claims for compensation howsoever arising (whether in contract, tort or otherwise) from the use of the Product.
- Komputermurah.my obligation under this warranty is limited to the repair and replacement of any defective materials.
- In the event the Product cannot be repaired, Komputermurah.my shall at its own discretion, either provide you with a credit note or provide a refund to you or replace the Product with another of similar value (if it is a discontinued product, the replacement shall be an equivalent product either new or reconditioned), in which the amount or value shall take into account the depreciation of the Product. Komputermurah.my shall also calculate the amount for the above by taking into consideration whether the Product has been discontinued or is out of stocks.
- If any provisions of this warranty are judged to be illegal or unenforceable, the continuation in full force and effect of the remaining provisions will not be prejudiced.
- This warranty is governed under the laws of Malaysia.